Like the song “Please Don’t Stop the Music,” Arthur Murray Grand Rapids Studios have non-stop, fun-filled dance events slated to help you beat the winter blahs, have a spring fling and a fab fall – here and in selected showcase cities. Students, mark your calendars NOW so that you don’t miss out on these great events! Visitors — if you haven’t yet gotten your groove on Arthur Murray style, REGISTER TODAY to join the world’s leaders in ballroom, latin, salsa and swing dance lessons!
• Feb. 19th Medal Ball-testing at studio in the afternoon and dinner and dancing celebration at the Imperial Ballroom at the Amway. Afternoon open to everyone; evening tickets $155.00. Our judge is Rising Star International Latin & Rhythm Champion Gabriella Young. Don’t miss this chance to dance for the best. Gabriella has choreographed several motion pictures, is a championship adjudicator, and is a US Professional Latin & Rhythm Finalist. She’s performed for the Open British Professional Latin competition in Blackpool and hails from Hollywood. We’re excited to have her!
Here’s a peek at additional coming events:
• April 29th Dancing for a Cause – We’re teaming up with the Van Andel Institute for a fund-raising Celebrity Dance-off, pro show, and elegant evening at the JW Marriott Ballroom. Dancing with the Stars pros Alec Mazo and Edyta Sliwinska will guest star. Watch for details to reserve your tickets! There will be a limited number of VIP reservations for $75, plus regular admission of $50.
• April 30th and May 1st Coaching with Alec Lazo and Edyta Sliwinski
• May 15th Showcase at the JW. Show by American Rhythm Finalist Emmanuel Pierre-Antoine and Lianna Churilova.
• August 5th Spotlight Extravaganza.
• Oct. 16th Showcase in Ft Wayne.
• Oct. 26th-30th Superama Las Vegas. Wynn hotel!